Become a Sustaining Partner
Join the growing family of WHRO Sustaining Partners who have generously decided to renew their membership automatically!
Through their faithful and reliable support, Sustaining Partners provide a predictable source of funding that allows WHRO to bring you the highest quality radio and television programming, without commercial interruption.
Becoming a Sustaining Partner is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card.
Sustaining Members make an ongoing monthly contribution — which means we’ll continue to deduct money from your account until you let us know to stop or change it.
Sustaining Partners enjoy these benefits:
- UNITERRUPTED WHRO MEMBER STATUS: Your annual membership will be renewed automatically for as long as you maintain your support as a Sustaining Partner. Your Passport card will be mailed each January, and you’ll continue to receive our monthly program guide, Dimensions.
- GO GREEN! As a Sustaining Partner, you will receive fewer mailings and no longer receive renewal notices. This saves on postage, paper and administrative costs, putting more of your contribution into the programs that you value.
- OPPORTUNITY TO CHOOSE FROM A LIST OF EXCLUSIVE SUSTAINING PARTNER GIFTS OF APPRECIATION
- AUTOMATIC ENTRY INTO POINT, CLICK and CONTRIBUTE CONTESTS: As a Sustaining Partner, you will automatically be entered into all PCC drawings. Past prizes include an iPad, Royal Caribbean Cruise, a home stereo system, and much, much more!
- DEDICATED MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND EMAIL: To serve you more efficiently, we’ll provide you with your own member service representative via phone or email. You can call or email with any questions regarding your membership, programming or any other issues concerning WHRO.
- FREE WHRO LICENSE PLATE FRAME (One-time gift): Let the community know you’re a proud member of WHRO with our famous License Plate Frame.
- YOUR OPINION MATTERS: You’ll be invited to give feedback through surveys – either online or through the mail.